1. Collect the demand and development trend of modified plastics from key account;
2. Formulate annual goals and development plans, deal with cost budgeting and settlement for key account development according to the company's development requirements;
3. Identify key customer decision chains, seize key nodes, mobilize internal and external resources of the company, increase the share of key customers, and ensure business goals;
4. Organize material certification, joint innovation and other activities to match customer needs and obtain business opportunities according to the annual goal;
5. Coordinate the projects promotion in key account;
6. Focus on the customer conditions of core outsourcing factories, coordinate resources as needed to participate in the maintenance of customer relations of outsourcing factories;
7. Track and analyze the fulfillment of key account' orders, find and solve problems, especially price and order volume.
1. Bachelor degree or above, no limitation on majors, related majors on materials and chemical engineering are preferred;
2. 5 years or more of sales-related work experience, with key account development and management experience, and automotive industry key account resources;
3. Passionate, strong motivation for achievement, result-oriented, strong communication and coordination skills, and problem-solving skills;
4. Be able to use English and German as working language.